3423 Brookwood Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Welcome to your new single family home, located in the beautiful Country Club Hills community of Fairfax, Virginia.
Approaching the home you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn and mature landscaping, 3423 Brookwood Drive shows genuine pride of ownership and is move-in ready.
This spacious rambler home features 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over 2,389 square feet. Entering the home you are greeted by an open floor plan with gleaming hardwood floors. The stunning floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to stream through, creating a bright and airy feeling throughout the main level. The main level of the home features the living room, dining room and kitchen.
The current owners renovated the kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and sleek cabinetry. The natural brick accent wall is a beautiful focal point within the kitchen. It adds a touch of character and warmth to the space, creating a homey and cozy feel. Highlighted by overhead lighting, the dining room provides access to the private patio and has adequate space for spending time with loved ones and enjoying meals. The living room is spacious and features a wood-burning fireplace with mantel and white brick surround. This level also offers 3 bedrooms and a full size bathroom for easy living. All 3 bedrooms on this level are spacious and each room has its own private closet.
The exterior of the home is surrounded by lush greenery, including trees, bushes and flower beds. The landscaping has been meticulously maintained, offering a verdant and vibrant environment that you will love spending time in. The private patio provides the essential space for summertime BBQs and outdoor entertaining.
The fully finished walk-out lower living level features brand new luxury vinyl plank flooring with a recreation room, 2 bedrooms and 2nd full bathroom. The recreation room has a natural brick accent wall and fireplace with wood stove insert. This room is the ideal space for simple relaxation, watching movies, game nights and creating lifelong memories. The additional bedrooms are spacious and have excellent potential as a guest/in law suites or can be used as a home office, library or exercise room. The possibilities are truly endless!
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Attached Carport
- 2,389 Square Feet
- Hardwood Flooring
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Beautiful Brick Accent Walls
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Living Room with Fireplace
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 3 Bedrooms and Full Bathroom on Main Level
- Lower Level Recreation Room with 2nd Fireplace
- 4th Bedroom on Lower Level
- Bonus Room on Lower Level
- Private Patio, Storage Shed & Gorgeous Landscaping
OWNER UPGRADES & RENOVATIONS
- $3,000 Luxury Vinyl Tile Lower Level (2023)
- $15,000 Concrete Patio (2022)
- $5,000 Repaved Driveway (2017)
- $15,000 Kitchen Renovation (Cabinets, Flooring,Countertops, Appliances) (2013)
- $20,000 GAF Roof (30 Year Warranty) & Shed (2012)
- $2,000 New Water Heater (2013)
- $5,000 Resurfaced Wood Floors (2014)
- $2,000 New Carpet for Lower Level Bedroom (2014)
- $8,000 Backyard Landscaping & French Drains Installed (2014)
- $10,000 Central HV/AC (2009)
- $7,000 Landscaping (2009)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
COUNTRY CLUB HILLS
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to Lee Highway and I-66
- Lots of Shopping and Dining nearby (P.J. Skidoos, Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, Crazy Crab, CVS, Giant Food, Amazon Fresh and more)
- 0.6 miles from Country Club Hills Recreations Corporation with Swimming Pool
- 0.5 miles from Daniels Run Elementary School
- 0.8 miles from Fairfax High School
- 0.7 miles from Army Navy Country Club
- 0.7 miles from Van Dyck Park