64 Acadia Street
Stafford, VA 22554
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the highly sought-after Widewater Village community of Stafford, Virginia. Residents in Widewater Village can enjoy a wide variety of amenities including a community center with a swimming pool, tot lots, dog parks, walking trails and more.
This charming home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms over 3,654 square feet. The current owners have invested more than $23,000 in updates and renovations within the last 3 years to create a warm and inviting retreat that is move-in ready!
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn, covered front porch and mature landscaping, this home is certain to captivate at first sight.
Entering the home, you are greeted by crown molding and gleaming hardwood floors that flow beautifully throughout the main level of the home. The main level features the kitchen, living room, formal dining room, family room and laundry room. The living room is spacious and is entirely illuminated by the natural light streaming in through the five large windows. This room also features a cozy gas fireplace as an additional benefit. It is certain to keep you warm on any brisk winter evenings.
The kitchen boasts all-black appliances, full size pantry, extended breakfast bar and custom backsplash. The stainless black refrigerator was replaced in 2022. Highlighted by overhead lighting and a large window, the dining room combines functionality with charm to create the ideal space for enjoying meals and spending time with loved ones. The family room features a 2nd gas fireplace with mantel and provides access to the wrap-around deck.
The expansive wrap-around deck had its decking replaced in 2021 and features a beautiful wooded view, creating the ideal space for private outdoor recreation and entertaining many guests. This deck also provides a stairwell that leads to the fenced backyard, which features a gravel area for simple relaxation and enjoying nature.
The upper level features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite provides you with the peaceful retreat you deserve. The room is bathed in natural light and features a grand walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom comes complete with dual vanities and separate soaking tub with massaging jets. The additional 3 bedrooms on this level are generously sized as well and are served by the 2nd full bathroom.
The fully finished walk-out lower level features a large recreation room, home office, full wet bar and full bathroom. The sleek wooden wet bar comes complete with conveying barstools and ample cabinet space. The home office provides an efficient work-from-home space but could be transformed into a guest/in-law suite if you choose. The recreation room was designed with comfort in mind and provides the perfect space for movie and game nights. It is certain to serve you well for years to come.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- Covered Front Porch
- Attached Garage
- 3,654 Square Feet
- Hardwood Floors
- Crown Molding
- Spacious Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- Family Rom with Additional Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window
- Open Concept Kitchen with Pantry and Breakfast Bar
- Black Appliances and Custom Backsplash
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Primary Suite has Walk-in Closet and Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom has Dual Vanities and Jetted Soaking Tub
- Fully Finished Walk-out Lower Level
- Recreation Room on Lower Level
- Full Size Wet Bar on Lower Level
- Home Office on Lower Level
- 3rd Full Bathroom on Lower Level
- Large Wrap-Around Rear Deck Backs to Trees
- Fenced Backyard with Gravel Patio Space
OWNER UPDATES & RENOVATIONS
- New Refrigerator (2022)
- Fresh Interior Paint, New Carpet and Refinished Flooring (2021)
- New Water Heater (2021)
- Renovated Primary Suite Bathroom (2021)
- New Decking for Rear Deck (2021)
- Dual AC Units (2009 & 2015)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tot Lots
- Dog Parks
- Walking Trails
- Easy access to Richmond Highway and I-95
- Lots of Shopping and Dining nearby (CVS, Giant, Sweetside Bakery, Tacos and Pupuseria Diner, El Gran Charro, Olla Cafe & Bar, and more)
- 0.9 miles from Carl Lewis Community Center
- Short Drive to Smith Lake Park and Patawomeck Park