8291 Wold Den Court
Springfield, VA 22150
Welcome to your charming new home in the beautiful community of Newington Forest, located in the stunning city of Springfield, Virginia.
This gorgeous colonial features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over 2,132 square feet. Your new home has been lovingly cared for over the years, showing genuine pride of ownership, which will captivate today’s most discerning buyer. Approaching the estate, you will notice that this stunning home offers gorgeous curb appeal with well-manicured grass, a large mature tree providing plenty of shade, and charming stones and rocks that line your gorgeous front-yard garden beautifully.
Upon entering the home, you will be greeted by a charming foyer with stunning chandelier lighting that will lead you upstairs and into your spacious living area. This stunning space features gleaming hardwood floors, and an oversized window that will allow lots of natural light to illuminate the room. Off your living room is a cozy breakfast area, which you will pass through on your way to your fabulous new kitchen. This gourmet kitchen offers stunning Corian countertops, stainless-steel appliances, gorgeous dark cabinetry, and a beautiful deep sink made from Corian that exudes charm and offers great convenience with double sink tubs available.
Continuing through the home, you will find your way into the formal dining area. With large windows on all sides, as well as rear-deck access, this dining room is certain to shine bright with life for years to come. This space is exactly what you crave when searching for the perfect home to entertain, and to enjoy home cooked meals that the entire family will delight in for years to come.
Off your dining room, you will find your large rear-deck. This space is perfect for taking in the fresh air as you sip on your favorite beverage and decompress after a long day. It also offers steps that will lead you down to your charming patio and beautiful fenced-in yard that offers a playground set and a shed. The main level of this home also features a large pantry, a spacious primary bedroom, two other bedrooms, and one full bathroom, which features a stand-in tub and shower, and beautiful luxury tile.
The lower level of this home features a fully finished walk-out basement, your utility room, fantastic storage capabilities, another large bedroom with access to an ensuite bathroom that features built-in shelves, and a stand-in shower. This bedroom also offers a massive walk-in closet, offering extra storage space. You will also find a large recreational area downstairs with a wood-burning stove, built-in bookshelves, and a stunning brick wall that makes for a great statement piece and focal point within this gorgeous home.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained, and it truly must be seen in person to appreciate all its beauty, character, and charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 2,126 square feet
- Open concept living room and dining room
- Gourmet kitchen with Corian countertops
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Sunroom Addition Off Kitchen/Dining Room
- Newer built-in microwave (2 years old)
- Large connected breakfast island
- Sunroom opens to the kitchen and dining room
- Wall to wall carpet on lower level and in bedrooms
- Fully finished basement
- Wood stove in basement
- Built-in bookshelves
- Lower level bedroom
- Full bathroom and large walk-in closet
- Lower level laundry and utility room
- Attic storage and large under stairway storage space
- Fenced-in backyard with shed and patio under sunroom
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Roof replaced in 2011
- HVAC replaced in 2017
- Water heater replaced in 2015
- Stove replaced in 2015
- Disposal replaced in 2015
- Refrigerator replaced in 2015
- Dishwasher replaced in 2015
- Carpet/Hardwood flooring redone in 2017
- Washer/Dryer replaced in 2017
- Fresh paint in 2017
- New microwave added in 2019
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Privately situated off the main road on a cul-de-sac
- Large pool with diving board, slide, lap lanes, kiddie pool, and picnic areas
- Large sports field for baseball, football, and soccer
- Community Center
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Seasonal community events
- Many playgrounds surrounding the area
- Local shopping and restaurants; Saratoga, Fairfax Station, and Lorton Station within a few miles
- Convenient to Fairfax County Parkway, 95, and Rt 1
- Local Parks; Pohick Bay, Burke Lake, and Occoquan Regional Parks, Laurel Hill Park all within a few miles