6409 Second Street
Alexandria, VA 22312
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your stunning new home in the beautiful community of Weyanoke in Alexandria, Virginia.
This home has been meticulously updated over the years, showing genuine pride of ownership and making it move-in ready. Your gorgeous new home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, over 1700 square feet.
Entering the home, you will step into your charming foyer with gleaming hardwood floors that flow absolutely gorgeously throughout the entire main level of the home. You will also lay eyes on some beautiful crown molding that is present throughout the home as well. To your left is a cozy living area, which is absolutely perfect for relaxing after a long day and/or creating family memories in.
Continuing through the home, you will step into your gorgeous formal dining room. This area is perfect for entertaining guests and serving formal dinners as the open floor plan leaves you right across from the kitchen, allowing you to entertain with ease while you cook at the same time. There is also lots of natural light shining through, offering a bright and airy feeling throughout this stunning space. Off the kitchen and dining room is a beautiful balcony, overlooking your large fenced in backyard, and offering gorgeous woodsy views. The main level also features one half bathroom that is perfect for any guests.
The 2 upper levels of your new home feature all the bedrooms as well as two full bathrooms. You will also find your laundry area on the first upper level and the top level is where you will find the spacious primary bedroom, offering a large walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom.
Let your imagination run wild with all the possibilities for the lower level. This fully finished walk-out basement features a large recreation area, one full bathroom, and also has access to your 1.5-car garage. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and creativity that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting retreat.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- 1780 square feet
- Gorgeous front porch
- Stainless-steel appliances
- 1-car garage
- Large back deck off kitchen
- Hardwood Flooring
- Finished basement
- Crown molding throughout the home
- Brand new cabinets, upgraded sink, and quartz countertops in kitchen
- Installed cedar shelving and accent wall with new flooring
- Wireless washer and dryer capability
- Half bathroom on main level
- Full bathroom in basement
- Kitchen updated in 2019 $20,000
- Updated primary bedroom closet in 2020 $2,000
- Washer/Dryer replaced in 2021 $1,800
- Freshly weeded, mulched, and edged front yard $2,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Elementary & Middle school in the neighborhood
- Community pool and tennis courts
- Easy access to 395 and 495
- Minutes from W&OD trail
- 3 Grocery stores w/in 2 mile radius (Lidl, Harris Teeter, Giant)
- Short drive to many local restaurants (The Block, Valentinos, Yamazato Sushi)
- Short drive to Van Dorn Metro w/ access to Pentagon and Washington, DC
- Pentagon is less than 7 miles away