6433 Richmond Highway #104
Alexandria, VA 22151
Welcome to your charming new condo, located in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Huntington Walk in Alexandria, Virginia. Your fabulous new home features one bedroom and one bathroom over 690 square feet.
Entering the home, a cozy foyer with tile flooring greets you. Your kitchen sits to the left, offering all the essentials, and there is also lots of natural light flooding the space as an added benefit. Your dining room is charming with gorgeous overhead lighting and stunning chair-rail detail. Off the dining room is your large front patio, which is the perfect place to decompress after a long day as it offers a calming essence, and faces a lovely common area with a few beautifully mature trees.
Continuing through the home, you will find your spacious living area, which is perfect for entertaining and/or creating memories with friends and family. The primary bedroom features a large walk-in closet, which is fantastic for sharing. If that isn’t all enough, your new home also comes with new carpet and fresh paint, making it entirely move-in ready.
Every aspect of this condo has been carefully thought out and truly must be seen in person to appreciate all its charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- One bedroom, one bathroom
- 697 square feet
- Formal living and dining area
- Large front patio off dining room
- Stunning chair-rail detail in dining room
- Spacious living area
- Large walk-in closet in primary bedroom
- Fresh paint
- New carpet
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Close to major shopping and dining, which includes 2 Walmarts, Target, Costco, TGI Fridays, Outback Steakhouse, Chipotle, Panera Bread, Lowe's, Home Depot, Marshalls, Starbucks, Applebee's, and so much more!
- Access to Fairfax County Schools
- On Richmond Highway
- In close proximity to Huntington Metro, Old Town, Alexandria, National Harbor, Washington D.C., GW Parkway and all major commuter routes.
- 2.3 miles from Huntley Meadows Park
- 1.3 miles from Tango Pastry
- .5 miles from Ruby's Jamaican Kitchen
- .8 miles from Giant