1022 Joyce Dr
Crownsville, MD 21032
Welcome to your lovely new home in the riverside community of Crownsville, in Anne Arundel County, Maryland!
This charming rambler is in a water-privileged community featuring 3 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom, spread over 1,167 square feet. Built in 1955, 1022 Joyce dr is perfect for everyone that truly appreciates the convenience of everything being on one level.
Entering the home through your foyer, you enter the spacious living space, which can accommodate many guests. the first of your 3 bedrooms are located just off the foyer. This 3rd bedroom could also be utilized as an office, playroom, or guest bedroom; you decide!
Continuing through, your new home has hardwood flooring throughout the main living spaces and tons of natural light. This home's gorgeous eat-in kitchen features a stainless steel dishwasher, solid countertops, lots of cabinet space, a peninsula, and a breakfast area.
You will find your family room through the kitchen, which is perfect for gathering with friends and family and is accessible from your rear deck overlooking the garden.
The spacious primary bedroom features two sizable closets, perfect for sharing, and is conveniently located across from the hall bathroom. This level has an additional bedroom and a hall bathroom.
Your new home has an incredibly large lot with an essential wood deck overlooking the backyard for countless hours of entertaining!
To truly appreciate this home's beauty and charm, it must be seen in person. Sunrise Beach community features Water Access, boat power, Canoeing, Kayaking, Fishing Allowed, Personal Watercraft (PWC), Public Beach, Public Access, and more!
Please note the proximity to Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., BWI Airport. This home is perfectly located to enjoy all the best of everything.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Freshly Painted
- Eat-in Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Tons of Light
- Wood Deck
- Huge Rear Yard
- Front Yard
- One Level Living
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Hardwood floors- hand scraped Acacia. $6,400 2012
- Bathroom stone grout floor. $1,400 2012
- New carpet in two bedrooms (hardwood in the remainder of home). $2,200 2023
- Fresh interior paint of the entire interior, including trim, ceilings, walls, and closets. $6,500 2023
- Nest Smart Thermostat added. $250 2018
- New GFCI outlets in kitchen and bathroom. $150 2023
- All new outlets and covers throughout. $250 2023
- All new light switches and covers throughout. $250 2023
- New dishwasher. $850 2020
- New Whirlpool drier. $700 2023
- Over-range microwave. $250 2017
- Brand new Anderson Storm door. $550 2023
- Exterior wood trim freshly painted. $650 2023
- Front door freshly painted. $250 2023
- Exterior chimney freshly painted. $350 2023
- New shutters on front. $350 2023
- New exterior deck light. $150 2023
- New exterior deck GFCI outlet. $100 2023
- Insulation added in ceiling and floors. $2,400 2010
- Water softener system added. $4,200 2011
- New water heater. $1,200 2021
- New well pump. $3,500 2021
- Light fixtures in kitchen, foyer, bedrooms, back room. $500 2010
- Under kitchen cabinet lighting. $100 2015
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Water Access
- Power for Boats
- Personal Watercraft
- Public Beach
- Public Access
- 4 Beaches
- Tennis Courts
- Boat Ramp
- Teen Club
- Ball Fields
- Summer Movie Nights on the Beach
- Severn River Community
- Near Crain Highway
- Right off I97
- Near Baltimore
- Near Annapolis
- Near Washington, D.C.