6210 Hillview Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22310
Welcome to your lovely new home, located in the highly desired and charming community of Virginia Hills in Alexandria, Virginia.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the charming curb appeal. This stunning property offers a well-manicured lawn, beautifully matured trees, and some lovely landscaping right in your front yard. If you glance to the side of the home, you will also notice the charming steps that will lead you upstairs and to your gorgeous backyard oasis, which is sure to offer you some much-needed serenity on exhausting days.
The inside of your gorgeous new home features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms over 1,804 square feet. With over $50,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is certain to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
Entering the home, you are greeted with a quaint foyer and gleaming hardwood flooring. Continuing through, you will step into your cozy carpeted living room, which is quite spacious and allows lots of natural light to flood the space. This is the perfect area for entertaining guests when they first arrive, as it offers a lovely charm and calming environment to get comfortable in before touring the rest of the home.
The primary bedroom also resides on the entry-level of the home and makes for quite the hidden gem. With massive dual walk-in closets, an ensuite bathroom, and direct access to your laundry room, this primary suite exudes luxury and incredible convenience all in one.
Continuing up the stairs, you will step into your formal dining area, which is quite spacious and features gorgeous hardwood floors, stunning crown molding detail, and lots of natural light. The open floor plan will lead you right into your gourmet kitchen, which is absolutely exquisite with dark cabinetry, stunning tile countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. Off your kitchen is your massive rear deck, which offers plenty of space for summertime BBQs and also offers a view of your large fenced-in backyard. This level of the home also features three other bedrooms and one full bathroom as well.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained, and it indeed must be seen in person to appreciate all its beautiful charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- 1,804 square feet
- Hardwood floors & crown molding
- Formal living and dining room
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Large rear deck and private fenced-in backyard
- Primary bedroom with dual walk-in closets and ensuite bathroom
- Spacious laundry area right off primary bedroom
- 3 additional bedrooms upstairs
- Excellent storage capabilities
- Lower level utility and laundry room, with walk-out to side patio
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New HVAC $4,000
- Electrical (installation of proper grounding) $1,000
- Roof (including new wood decking and gutters) $16,000
- Drainage system around driveway $4,500
- New water heater $500
- Replaced four upstairs windows $3,500
- New washing machine $650
- Exterior parging and masonry repair $3,000
- New interior paint (whole house) $6,000
- Downstairs carpet $7,500
- Fixed gables on the house and north side exterior door $2,500
- Replaced panes in four windows $1,400
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Virginia Hills Swim Club
- Extraordinary public parks within 1-2 miles, including Lee District Park with its playgrounds, a splash park, and Huntley Meadows Park with woods and wetland nature trails
- Lots of local dining and shopping at Kingstown, Beacon Center (Target, Lowes, Giant Grocery), Hilltop Village (Wegman's), and a short drive to Old Town Alexandria
- The neighborhood has a low key country feel with a welcoming community just ten minutes outside of D.C.
- 2.2 miles from Huntington Metro Station, plus easy bus access to metro and near the Beltway
- 8 miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport