43912 Girdland Court
Ashburn, VA 20147
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your stunning new home located in the tight-knit and charming community of Ashburn Village, located in the gorgeous city of Ashburn, Virginia.
This lovely colonial home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms spread over 3,500 square feet. With over $148,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home has been meticulously updated over the years, showing genuine pride of ownership, and is certain to enthrall today’s most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased to find attractive curb appeal with a well-manicured lawn that features a lovely cypress, and a gorgeous Judas tree, each exuding natural beauty and great charm within your front yard.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer, which features overhead lighting and stunning hardwood flooring that flows absolutely beautifully throughout the entire main level of the home. If you glance to your right, you will lay eyes on your new living space, which features stunning crown molding detail, and gorgeous natural light shining through your large windows. Continuing through the home, you will step into your gourmet kitchen and charming breakfast area.
Your fabulous new kitchen features granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and gorgeous dark cabinetry. It also features a mudroom with a pantry, which offers additional storage space and direct access to your 2-car garage. Your breakfast area provides lots of natural light with the stunning bay window in attendance, which allows gorgeous rays of sunlight to stream through, illuminating the room and helping this space stay bright with life for years to come.
Passing through your breakfast area, you will step into your stunning family room. This room features a cozy wood-burning fireplace, which is certain to help you stay warm on icy winter nights, and it also offers direct access to your deck that is quite lovely with its charming French doors. Your deck is spacious and offers an incredible place for summertime BBQs, as well as the perfect oasis to relax on after a long day as you feel the sun warm your face. Your balcony also overlooks your enormous fenced-in backyard, which is well-maintained and filled with endless possibilities.
Continuing through the home, you will find your way into your formal dining room. This space is quite elegant as it features stunning crown molding and chair-rail detail, as well as more natural light that reflects absolutely gorgeously against your gleaming hardwood floors. The main level of this home also features a charming powder room, which is perfect for when you entertain guests.
The upper level of this stunning home features a spacious primary bedroom with a wonderfully renovated ensuite, complete with dual vanities, wood cabinetry, a standing shower, a soaking tub with massaging jets, and two large walk-in closets. The upper level also has an additional four bedrooms, allowing the entire family to stay together on one floor.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This expansive, fully finished, walk-out basement features a large recreational room, extra storage space, your laundry area, and one full bathroom. Your attached 2-car garage also offers additional storage space as an added benefit.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting retreat.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- 3337 square feet
- Hardwood floors
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Formal living room and dining room
- Family room with wood-burning fireplace and walk-out to deck
- Dining room with gorgeous chair-rail detail
- Charming breakfast area off kitchen
- Upper level features all 5 bedrooms
- Spacious primary bedroom with stunning ensuite bathroom that has dual vanities with granite countertops, a large soaking tub with massaging jets, and shower.
- Primary bedroom offers his-and-her closets
- Fully finished basement with walk-out patio
- Large recreational room on lower level
- Fantastic storage room with laundry area
- One full bathroom on lower level
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Front door replaced in 2020 $6,000
- Roof updated in 2018 $12,000
- Rear-deck replaced 2017 $11,000
- Windows replaced $23,000
- Door to garage replaced in 2013 $2000
- Gutters and skylights done in 2010 $3000
- Deck and basement doors replaced in 2009 $6000
- Garage door replaced in 2005 $1000
- HVAC replaced in 2020 $10,000
- Humidifier added in 2016 $800
- Kitchen & lower level bathroom renovated in 2014 $40,000
- Pressure reducing valve added in 2011 $500
- Upper level bathroom renovations made in 2009 $27,000
- Hardwood floors on main level added in 2003 $6000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- 4 outdoor Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Roller Hockey Rink
- Fit Trail
- Lacrosse/Soccer Field
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Sand Pits
- Neighborhood Watch
- Easy access to Gloucester Parkway, Ashburn Road, and Ashburn Farm Parkway
- Silver Line Metro Station nearby
- The Reston Town Center and Tysons Corner are only minutes away, offering tons of shopping and restaurant options
- Pavilion Lake nearby
- Farmwell Station Middle School in close proximity