645 Farragut Place NE
Washington, DC 20017
1 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the beautiful community of Michigan Park in Washington, D.C. Location is everything. With proximity to Fort Totten Metro, Nationals Park, Chinatown D.C., and the United States Capitol, your new home resides in the heart of it all.
This wonderful home features 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, situated over 1,224 square feet.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. Your new home provides plenty of character and charm with a gorgeous brick walkway and a covered front porch.
Entering the home, you are greeted by an open floor plan with fresh paint and gleaming hardwood floors that flow seamlessly throughout the entire main level of the house. Your living room is spacious and features lots of natural light. It's perfect for welcoming guests into your home and creating lifelong memories. Continuing through the home, you will arrive at your dining room. This space exudes sophistication and is perfect for hosting dinner parties, highlighted by elegant overhead lighting. The kitchen is conveniently located off the dining room and provides all the essential appliances and outdoor access.
The upper level features two bedrooms and one full bathroom. Your primary bedroom is spacious and features a sizable closet perfect for sharing. The second bedroom is quite large and offers its own closet. The full bathroom comes complete with freshly glazed tile, a shower, and a tub.
Let your excitement run wild for all the potential on the lower level of the home. This fully finished basement features an enormous recreation room, one half bathroom, your laundry room with a rinse sink, and excellent storage capabilities. It is certain to serve you well for years to come.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to appreciate all its beauty truly.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- 1,224 square feet
- Screened-in porch
- Hardwood floors
- Formal living room and dining room
- Spacious kitchen with outdoor access
- Lower level recreation room
- Half bathroom on lower level
- Excellent storage capabilities
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Fresh paint (2022)
- Full bathroom tile glazed white (2022)
- New brick walkway and steps (2021)
- Ring camera installed (2019)
- Carbon monoxide detector & fire detector w/ADT (2019)
- New HVAC (2016)
- New water heater (2016)
- New roof (2015)
- Screened-in porch (2012)
- Half bathroom on lower level updated (2008)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Lots of shopping and dining nearby (New Aldi and Chick-fil-A coming to neighborhood)
- Fort Totten Metro Station nearby
- Less than a mile from The HSC Pediatric Center
- Less than a mile from Riggs Lasalle Recreation Center
- Less than a mile from Walmart Supercenter and Culture Coffee Too
- Less than a half mile from Fort Circle Parks, Lamond-Riggs Library, Onelife Fitness (Fort Totten)
- 10 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 6.6 miles from Nationals Park