8 Ella Court
Stafford, VA 22554
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your lovely new home in the gorgeous community of Park Ridge in Stafford, Virginia! This stunning colonial home has been lovingly cared for over the years, showing genuine pride of ownership, which makes it entirely move-in ready. Your beautiful new home is located on a cul-de-sac and features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, over 2800 square feet.
Entering the home, your charming foyer greets you with gorgeous hardwood floors and a cozy living area that sits to your right. This is a space that is perfect for entertaining guests or for simply decompressing after a long day as you curl up with your favorite beverage and a good book. Continuing through, you’ll step into your spacious formal dining area, which offers lots of natural light, making certain your home stays bright as you stay busy entertaining any guests.
The kitchen is absolutely stunning as well, with stainless steel appliances, a large island, gleaming hardwood floors, and a gorgeous view of your family room and fireplace. There is also a generously sized deck right off the kitchen. Your new deck overlooks a gorgeous view of your large fenced-in backyard and your well-manicured lawn. This deck offers you the best of both worlds as it has the perfect amount of space for summertime BBQs, as well as the calming essence you crave when sipping on your morning coffee.
The upper level of this stunning home features a spacious primary bedroom with a wonderful ensuite, complete with a stand-in shower and a separate whirlpool tub. The primary bedroom also offers an enormous closet that is perfect for sharing, and the upper level also features 3 other bedrooms and one full bathroom.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This fully finished space has fantastic storage capabilities, one bedroom, a full bathroom, backyard access, and a large recreation room that the whole family is certain to delight in for years to come.
Your attached 1.5-car garage is not only perfect for your vehicles but has extra storage as well. Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and cozy retreat.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- 2,891 square feet
- Open floor plan with crown molding on main level
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an island, and a walk-out deck
- Family room with gas fireplace
- Half bathroom on main level
- Walk down deck with retractable awning
- 1.5-car garage
- Finished walk-out basement
- Laundry room with additional storage space
- 4 upper level bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, 1 lower level bedroom and 1 full bathroom
- Primary bedroom with vaulted ceiling, sitting area, and walk-in closet
- Primary bathroom with dual vanities, whirlpool tub, and standing shower
- Covered front porch with ample sitting area
- Wired for whole-home security service
- Located on a small and quiet cul-de-sac
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- 2 playgrounds and a basketball court
- Community pool
- Seasonal community events
- Fitness trails throughout neighborhood with paths to library and swimming pool
- Elementary School and Private School in neighborhood
- High School and Middle School less than 3 miles away
- Lots of options for shopping and dining at Stafford Marketplace, Brafferton Center, Doc Stone Commons & more
- Minutes away from Marine Corps Base Quantico and FBI Academy
- Close proximity to I-95/HOV ramp
- Easy access to VRE and DC commuter lots