7225 Burroughs Lane
Falls Church, VA 22043
Welcome to your lovely new home in the tight-knit community of Burroughs, located in the stunning city of Falls Church, and the highly sought-after area of Northern Virginia.
This gorgeous cape cod features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over 1,772 square feet. With over $126,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home is certain to impress even today’s most discerning buyer, offering great character and valuable improvements.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a quaint foyer that leads directly into your spacious living area, which features a gorgeous gas fireplace made from stunning brick, attractive built-in shelving, and an enormous window that allows lots of natural light to illuminate the room. Off your living room is a cozy sunroom featuring modern white brick and a beautiful view of your mature landscaped lawn and tree-lined backyard.
Continuing through the home, you will find your formal dining room. This space is great for an elegant dinner party or a simple family breakfast the whole family can enjoy with lovely overhead lighting and beautiful chair-rail detail.
Your kitchen is right off the dining room, offering incredible convenience for entertaining any guests, and it features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous dark cabinetry. The main level of this home also has one bedroom, an office, and one full bathroom, which features a gorgeous stall shower with a bench, a closet with a stacked washer/dryer, granite countertops, and a lovely glass tile backsplash.
The upper level of this incredible home features a spacious primary bedroom, which offers built-in drawers, and a generously sized walk-in closet, which is perfect for sharing. The upper level of this home also features one other bedroom and one full bathroom.
Let your imagination run rampant with all the possibilities for the lower level. This space may be unfinished, but with a second fireplace, great storage capabilities, a second laundry area, and a walk-up to your gorgeous backyard, it just needs a little love and care to become the wonderfully renovated downstairs area you desire.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained, and it truly must be seen in person to appreciate all its beautiful charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 1772 square feet
- Formal dining room and living room
- Gas Fireplace
- Hardwood floors
- Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances
- Central A/C
- Spacious primary bedroom with large closet
- Extra Bedroom/Office on main level
- Sun room/TV room on main level
- Large backyard with patio, and the cypress tree line offers natural private fencing
- Unfinished basement offers additional fireplace, utility room, and laundry area
- Large shed
- Asphalt driveway, parking space fits at least 2 cars
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Primary bedroom, bathroom and extra bedroom/office on main level updated in 2015 $29,000
- Patio area, landscaping, and basement updated in 2003 $24,000
- Triple pane vinyl windows and Bay window added in 2008 $26,000
- Kitchen updated with granite countertops, cabinets, backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances in 2003 $22,000
- TV room/Sun room updated in 2021 $1,500
- Enclosed porch/sun room in 1990 $6,000
- Shed, basement, and stairs updated in 2021 $3,100
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Two playgrounds nearby
- Walking distance to Swim and Tennis Club (Membership is required)
- Elementary school only one block away
- Day care only one block away
- High school and middle school less than two miles away
- No HOA, Civic Association (optional)
- B&O canal, and walking and bicycling trail less than 2 miles away
- St. James Catholic Church and School less than a mile away
- Methodist Church and other denominations nearby
- Minutes away from ramp to I-66 and l-495
- Lots of shopping, restaurants, dining, and theaters nearby
- 1/2 mile from West Falls Church Metro, CVS, Giant, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods
- 1/2 mile from BJs Wholesale Store
- Tysons Corners less than a mile away
- Dulles Airport less than a mile away
- 20 minutes from Reagan National Airport
- High school and elementary schools nearby