401 BACKRIDGE CT
FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22406
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your lovely new home in the beautiful community of Spring Knolls in Fredericksburg, Virginia!
This charming end-unit colonial home features 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and 1 half bathroom. Upon entering your fabulous new home, you will be greeted with luxurious hardwood flooring in your foyer. Up the stairs and straight back, you arrive in your spacious living room. This living space is the perfect place for unwinding after a long day and has access to your large rear deck, which has plenty of space for a grill and a table to enjoy alfresco meals or a morning cup of coffee. If you continue back through the hallway, you come to your lovely formal dining room conveniently near the kitchen.
Your new kitchen comes equipped with gorgeous stainless-steel appliances, wood cabinetry, table space, ample counter space, a pantry, and luxurious vinyl plank flooring. Off the kitchen area is a must-have in any home of the quality, a main-level powder room.
The upper level of this charming home features a spacious primary bedroom with an ensuite complete with a bathtub, dual vanities, a standing shower, and a separate soaking tub. Rounding out the Primary suite is your Primary walk-in closet with a custom closet system.
The additional bedroom on this level is on the other end of the home, with the hall bath conveniently separating the spaces.
Let your imagination run ramped with all of the potentials for the lower living level. This fully finished space has fantastic storage capabilities, a generously sized storage area that could be utilized as a den, and a large bedroom perfect for guests, a craft room, a home office, or a gym; you decide!
Your rear garden is fully fenced with a wood privacy fence and a recently added patio accessible from your walk-out basement. Enjoy memories for years to come here. There is even ample space for an herb garden and play equipment!
This home has been lovingly maintained and upgraded over the years. It must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and charming environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- 2,310 square feet
- Powder room on main level
- Bedroom in basement
- Main level storage room
- Double Sink
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vinyl Plank Flooring in Kitchen
- Wood Deck Off Living Room
- Dual Vanity in Primary Bathroom with Standing Shower and Large Soaking Tub
- Walk-in Custom Primary Closet
- Lower-Level Paved Walkout Patio
- Fully finished basement with a full bathroom
- Spacious Fenced Rear Garden (Wood Privacy Fence)
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Washer and dryer: January 2019 ($700)
- Dishwasher: Oct 2020 ($600)
- Refrigerator: January 2021 ($1400)
- Stove and microwave: May 2021 ($950)
- Floors in kitchen replaced: September 2020 ($1000)
- Patio installed under deck: April 2020 ($1000)
- Deck maintenanced: November 2020 ($1500)
- New paint throughout: June 2021 ($3400)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community outdoor pool
- Separate infant/toddler pool
- Walking trails surrounding
- Elementary, Middle, and High School within 2-miles
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lot/Playground
- HOA fees $100.98 per month
- Minutes from 95 and Route 1
- Lots of shopping, dining, and entertainment available at Central Park
- Quick trip to Downtown Fredericksburg
- Numerous Historical Opportunities nearby