3838 25th Street
North Arlington, VA 22207
Welcome to your new home, located on nearly a third of an acre in the Dover Crystal community of Arlington, Virginia.
This magnificent Cape Cod home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with 3,116 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. The current owners have made valuable updates and renovations throughout the home to create a warm and inviting retreat.
The main level of the home features crown molding and beautiful hardwood flooring throughout. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, center island, additional prep sink and top-of-the-line range with hood. Illuminated by the natural light streaming in through the surrounding windows, the dining room is perfect for entertaining and provides the adequate space for enjoying meals and spending time with loved ones.
The great room features cathedral ceilings, a dramatic laylight and a cozy gas fireplace to help you stay warm on a brisk winter evening. This room is perfect for entertaining guests and simply unwinding after a long day. Framed by stately columns, you will also find a den area located off the great room, which can be used as a study or a library. The columns serve as a beautiful focal point within the home. The main level also features 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom for easy living. Both bedrooms are spacious and each room provides a large closet. The additional 2 bedrooms and 2nd full bathroom are located on the upper level of the home.
French doors lead to your rear deck and private patio. The deck can be accessed from the dining room and the private patio can be accessed through the great room. The entire backyard is surrounded by lush greenery, including trees, bushes and flowers. The landscaping is meticulously maintained, creating a verdant and vibrant environment that you'll love spending time in for years to come.
Let your excitement run wild for the lower living level of the home. This fully finished walk-out lower level has recessed lighting and quality flooring throughout. The recreation room is spacious and provides the perfect space for playing games and creating lifelong memories with family and friends. The media room is an inviting space with an additional fireplace and traditional brick surround. This media room was designed with comfort in mind and offers plenty of space for multiple couches or a large sectional sofa to watch movies. The 3rd full bathroom is upgraded with a steam shower perfect for relaxation and recovery. This level also features the laundry room and access to the attached garage.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
NOTE: Conservation Easement in place on property.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- 3,116 Square Feet
- Large Foyer
- Crown Molding
- Hardwood Flooring
- Cathedral Ceilings
- French Doors
- Spacious Great Room with Skylights and Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Main Level Den Area
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Center Island, Granite Countertops and Tile Backsplash
- Built-in Range with Hood and Double Sinks
- 2 Main Level Bedrooms and Full Bathroom
- 2 Upper Level Bedrooms and Full Bathroom
- Fully Finished Walk-out Lower Level
- Lower Level Recreation Room
- Lower Level Media Room with Fireplace
- Lower Level Full Bathroom
- Private Patio
- Large Deck
- Extensive Landscaping
HOME RENOVATIONS & UPDATES
- Main Level Renovations and New Roof (2014) $400,000
- Lower Level Renovation (2016) $40,000
- New HVAC (2021) $16,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy Access to 66 and Parkway
- Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and Safeway nearby
- Lots of Shopping and Dining nearby (Peet's Coffee, Smokecraft Modern Barbeque, Lyon Hall, Bar Bao, Endo Sushi, and more)
- 0.6 miles from Taylor Elementary
- 0.7 miles from Windy Run Park
- 1 mile from Potomac Overlook Regional Park
- 1.8 miles from Clarendon Metro Station