Centreville, VA 20121
CALL (703) 348-6442
Welcome to your handsome townhome in the Compton Village Community of Centreville, Virginia. Located in the coveted Fairfax County, this home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. With just over $25,000 in upgrades, your updated home is move-in ready. The kitchen boasts incredible natural light that gleams from the wood flooring. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a double basin undermount sink round out the space.
Enjoy the living room and custom fireplace in the winter and deck that is perfect for summer lounging. Backed to trees, you will receive the ultimate privacy. The recreation room complete with a den and walk-out basement allow you to enjoy your fully fenced backyard space. Do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity! Welcome Home!
- 3 playgrounds
- 2 tennis courts (one with basketball hoop)
- Large, newly renovated outdoor pool with swimming lane and detached baby pool.
- Community center with rentable event space
- Stocked fishing pond with lighted fountain, covered pavilion, benches, and paved walking paths that lead throughout the neighborhood.
- Miles of paved walking paths, wooded running trails, bike paths, and sidewalks connecting playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts in surrounding neighborhoods from the Rt. 28 and Braddock Road area to Compton Road and the Clifton area.
- Compton Village Academy Pre-School nestled in the neighborhood.
- Less than 1 mile to Centreville Elementary School and La Petite Academy, 1.3 miles to Centreville Day School. Less than 3 miles to Liberty Middle School and Centreville High School.
- Meticulously and professionally landscaped grounds with lots of green space and flowering trees in the spring and brilliantly colored trees in the fall.
- Amazing sledding hill on the back side of the dam at the neighborhood pond.
LOCATION & COMMUTING FEATURES
- Lots of shopping, dining and restaurants at nearby Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes, Fairfax Corner, Fairfax Towne Center, and more.
- Minutes to grocery stores, gyms, salons, dry cleaners, and other everyday essentials in the Centre Ridge Market Place, Centre Wood Plaza, Centreville Crest, Old Centreville Crossing, Stone Road Village Center and The Colonnade at Union Mill Shopping Centers.
- Half mile to the Bull Run Trail Head and a short drive to tons of Fairfax County Parks, including Bull Run Regional Park, Ellanor C. Lawrence Park, and Cub Run.
- Miles of hiking and running trails along the nearby historic Bull Run battlefields.
- A short drive to Old Town Manassas and Historic Clifton for boutique shopping, dining and live music.
- Conveniently located to Rt. 28, Rt. 29, Rt. 50, I-66, and Braddock Road.
- 10-minute drive to the VRE, and easy access to Vienna Metro into DC.
- A quick escape to breweries and wineries, including Eavesdrop Brewery, The Winery at Bull Run, and Paradise Falls Winery.