205 N Lincoln Ave
Sterling, VA 20164
1 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the beautiful community of Sterling Park in Sterling, Virginia. The Sterling Park community offers a peaceful retreat for its residents and provides excellent proximity to Hiddenbrook Swim & Tennis Club, Herndon Centennial Golf Course, several neighborhood parks, and more.
This charming home features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms with 1,848 square feet on 2 fully finished levels. With more than $33,000 in upgrades and fresh paint for the interior, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is move-in ready!
Entering the home, you are greeted by a sizable foyer with tile flooring. Conveniently located to the left of the foyer is your spacious living room. The living room features gorgeous laminate floors and the several large windows in attendance allow for lots of natural light to flood through and illuminate the space. To the right of the foyer is your formal dining room. The formal dining room exudes sophistication and charm with its elegant overhead lighting. It's perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests. Continuing through the home, you will arrive at the kitchen. The kitchen features all the essential appliances, quartz countertops, a center island, maple cabinetry, and a large breakfast room with access to the family room and fully fenced backyard. The back patio is the ideal space for enjoying summertime BBQs and intimate gatherings with family and friends. The main level also features a powder room and your laundry room as an additional benefit.
The upper level of the home features 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Your primary suite is spacious with 2 ceiling fans and features an oversized closet and its own private entrance to the full bathroom on this level. The full bathroom features a sizable vanity, a shower, and a soaking tub. The additional 2 bedrooms each offer their own private closet and can access the full bathroom through the additional entrance.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 Bedrooms and 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1,848 Square Feet
- Laminate Flooring
- Spacious Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen with Center Island and Breakfast Room
- Family Room off Kitchen
- Lots of Natural Light
- Large Fully Fenced Backyard
- 3 Upper Level Bedrooms
- Spacious Primary Suite with Large Closet
- Full Bathroom with Shower and Soaking Tub
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Fresh Interior Paint (2022) $6,000
- New Quartz Countertops (2021) $7,000
- New Sliding Glass Door (2019) $6,000
- New Front Door (2019) $7,000
- New Carpet (2022) $4,000
- New Light Fixtures (2021) $1,600
- New Washer/Dryer (2017) $1,500
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to Fairfax County Parkway and Leesburg Pike
- 1.2 miles from Sterling Middle School
- 1.3 miles from Forest Grove Elementary School
- 1.3 miles from Park View High School
- 1.5 miles from Sterling Park Golf Club
- 2.2 miles from Hiddenbrook Swim & Tennis Club
- 2.6 miles from Herndon Centennial Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Costco & Target
- 15 minute drive to Dulles International Airport