422 Mosby Drive
SW Leesburg, VA 20175
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located on a cul-de-sac in the coveted Rock Spring community of Leesburg, Virginia.
This brick front colonial home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms over 3,307 square feet with a home elevator and spa. The current owners have invested $200,000 in updates and renovations to create a magnificent retreat.
Approaching the home, you will be delighted by the impeccable curb appeal situated at the end of a cul-de-sac. With a well-manicured lawn and mature landscaping, this home is certain to captivate at first sight.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer with luxury vinyl plank flooring that flows beautifully throughout the main and upper level. The main level features a gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, spacious living room, great room and expanded sunroom.
Entirely renovated in 2021, the kitchen boasts high-end GE stainless steel appliances, gleaming backsplash, ample cabinetry space, and a quartz center island with convection microwave. The sunroom is illuminated by natural light streaming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, creating a radiant space you'll love spending time in for years to come. This area is ideal for morning cups of coffee, simple relaxation and appreciating the surrounding nature throughout all 4 seasons.
French doors from the sunroom lead to the patio and fully fenced backyard with spa. The patio is the ideal space for summertime BBQs and intimate gatherings with family and friends. This patio overlooks the sprawling backyard and lush lawn, which is enclosed by vinyl fencing. The spa is surrounded by a privacy wall to increase relaxation and provide you with the tranquil escape you deserve. As an additional benefit, this oasis features a sink hookup, offering an amazing opportunity to install an outdoor bar if you choose.
Highlighted by crown molding, chair rail and wainscoting detail, the formal dining room exudes sophistication and charm. This dining room was designed for hosting dinner parties and entertaining many guests. The great room is spacious with a cozy wood-burning fireplace that features classic brick surround and a sleek wooden mantel. This fireplace serves as a wonderful focal point within the home. The living room features French doors and a 2nd wood-burning fireplace on the main level.
The entry level of the home also features a remodeled half bathroom and full size laundry room with washer and dryer. The elevator will transport you to the upper level of the home to create easy living and become your forever home.
The upper level of the home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The primary suite is spacious and features a grand walk-in closet, dressing/vanity area and ensuite bathroom that was entirely renovated in 2021. The ensuite bathroom comes complete with dual vanities and a large glass shower. The 2nd bedroom can be used as a guest/in-law suite with an ensuite bathroom and sizable closet. The additional 2 bedrooms are generously sized and are served by the remodeled bathroom on this level.
Rock Spring is a vibrant neighborhood with a tight-knit community. Residents can participate in the community book club, email thread and attend annual block parties.
This home and neighborhood must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- Home Elevator
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Chef's Kitchen with GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops and Expansive Center Island
- Great Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room has Chair Rail and Wainscoting
- Living Room with 2nd Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Gorgeous Sunroom with French Doors to Patio
- Half Bathroom and Laundry Room on Main Level
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full Bathrooms on Upper Level
- Primary Suite has Ensuite Bathroom and Walk-in Closet
- 2nd Bedroom has Ensuite Bathroom and Accent Wall
- Private Patio, Hot Tub and Fully Fenced Backyard
OWNER UPDATES & RENOVATIONS
- Fresh Interior Paint (2023)
- New Garage Door (2023)
- Replaced HVAC & Water Heater (2021, 2023)
- Kitchen Renovation with High-end GE Stainless Steel Appliances (2021)
- 2 Full Bathrooms Renovated with Half Bathroom (2021)
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring throughout (2021)
- Replaced Windows (2020)
- New Washer and Dryer (2017)
- Vinyl Fencing (2016)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Bookclub
- Email Community
- Annual Block Parties
- 0.8 miles from Tally Ho Theater
- 0.9 miles from Green Tree Tavern
- 0.9 miles from Georgetown Cafe
- 1.4 miles from Rust Nature Sanctuary
- 1.4 miles from Virginia Village Shopping Mall
- 1.6 miles from Ida Lee Park Recreation Center