3226 Amberley Lane
Fairfax, VA 22031
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the coveted community of Mantua in Fairfax, Virginia.
This exquisite home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 4,425 square feet and 3 fully finished levels. This home shows genuine pride of ownership with over $358,000 in upgrades and renovations.
As you approach this beautiful property, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well manicured lawn and mature landscaping, your new home offers excellent curb appeal.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer with an open floor plan, fresh paint and hardwood floors. The expansive foyer provides excellent storage, multiple closets and direct access to the 2-car carport. The library features contemporary shelving, a wet bar, and custom window treatments. Off the library, you will find the office. The office features additional shelving and is the perfect work-from-home space.
The kitchen was completely remodeled and expanded to include these amazing updates: stainless-steel appliances, quartz and silestone countertops, wall oven, 2nd oven with a stove, pot-filler faucet over the stove, 2 large islands, 2 sinks, wine cooler and sizable pantry. The kitchen was designed for hosting and entertaining guests with space for bar stools around the counter. The formal dining room features 2 skylights and several floor-to-ceiling windows providing a beautiful view of your fully fenced backyard. The main level of the home also features a formal living room and an upgraded powder room.
Every buyer's dream is to have a family room within view of the kitchen and this room is the crowning feature to a spectacular home. Bathed in natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows, it features cathedral ceilings, 2 ceiling fans, and a wood-burning fireplace that is certain to keep you warm on any brisk winter nights. This space also provides access to your stamped patio with a gas line for grilling that is perfect for hosting intimate gatherings with family and friends.
The upper level features 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with heated flooring. The primary suite provides you with the luxurious retreat you deserve and features 2 grand walk-in closets with custom organization systems, as well as an ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom provides dual vanities, an oversized shower with a bench, a separate soaking tub, and a towel warmer. The 2nd bedroom also offers an ensuite bathroom, which is perfect for guests. The additional 2 bedrooms are filled with natural light and are served by the 3rd full bathroom. The upper level provides an added convenience with the laundry room on the same level as the bedrooms.
The fully finished basement features a large recreation room with recessed lighting. This is the perfect space for movie nights and creating lifelong memories. Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all its beauty and charm.
The Mantua community provides a peaceful retreat for its residents and features a community pool, tennis courts, common grounds, a community clubhouse and a playground. It offers great proximity to Mantua Swim and Tennis Club, Main Street Fairfax, several parks and restaurants, Mosaic District and more.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 4,425 Square Feet
- Attached 2-Car Carport
- Hardwood Flooring
- Spacious Foyer
- Open Concept Floor Plan
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Library with Contemporary Shelving and Wet-Bar
- Main Level Office with Additional Shelving
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz and Silestone Countertops, Wall Oven, 2 Large Islands, Additional Sink, Wine Cooler, Sizable Pantry with Built-in Shelving, and Pot-Filler Faucet over Stove
- Formal Family Room with New Hardwood Flooring, Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, and Wood-Burning Fireplace
- No-Maintenance Stamped Patio off Family Room with Gas Line
- Main Level Powder Room
- Main Level Mudroom with Storage
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms
- 3 Upper Level Bathrooms with Heated Flooring
- Spacious Primary Suite with Sitting Area, 2 Walk-in Closets with Custom Organization Systems, and Shoe Accessory Closet
- Luxury Ensuite Bathroom with Dual Vanities, Soaking Tub, Oversized Shower with bench, and Towel Warmer
- 2nd Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Upper Level Laundry Room with Rinse Sink
- Fully Fenced Backyard
- 2 Storage Sheds
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Kitchen Renovation (2 Large Islands, Quartz and Silestone Countertops, 2 Sinks, Wine Cooler) (2011) $60,000
- Finished Basement with Storage underneath Stairs + Fresh Paint for Entire Home (2022) $80,000
- New Windows on Original Portion of Home (2018) $18,000
- Home Library Contemporary Shelving, Wet Bar and Custom Window Treatments (2020) $40,000
- Sump Pumps and Drainage System (2 Pumps in Crawl Space (2012) $5,900 1 Pump in Finished Basement with External Drain (2022) $12,000
- Primary Bathroom + Guest Bathroom Renovation (2019) $65,000
- Kids’ Bathroom Renovated with a Double Sink Vanity + Additional Built-in Wall Storage (2018) $28,000
- Dual Energy HVAC System #1 (2015) $13,000
- Furnace #2 (2021) $7,000
- Air Conditioners 1 & 2 Replaced (2015) $6,000
- Attic Crawl Space Insulation Added (2010) $7,500
- New Carpet Upstairs (2019)
- Basement Crawl Space Insulation Added (2011) $4,000
- Hot Water Heater Replaced (2015) $1,000
- New Gutters (2014) $2,300
- Fresh Exterior Paint (2017) $8,500
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Mantua Swim and Tennis Club Membership Conveys with Member Dues (Includes use of Pool, Tennis Courts, and Community Clubhouse)
- Mantua Civic Association Membership Available (Advocates for Mantua Residents with County. Including Installation of Traffic Measures such as Speed Bumps, Community Safety Briefings, and Drainage + Sidewalk Issues)
- Easy Access to 495/66/Rt 50
- Minutes from Dunn Loring and Vienna Metro Station
- Fairfax County Parks & Trails throughout Community (Easy Access to Popular Walking/Running Trail)
- 1.5 miles from Mosaic District
- 2 miles from Inova Fairfax Hospital
- 4 miles from Main Street Fairfax
- 15 minutes Drive to Tyson Corner