1005 Sterrett St.
Baltimore, MD 21230
1 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your beautiful new home in the hot Pigtown neighborhood in the city of Baltimore!
This charming rowhome is located on a peaceful street and features 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms over 932 square feet. Your new home shows genuine pride of ownership, which will delight today's discerning buyers.
Entering the home, a foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood flooring that flows beautifully into your spacious and cozy living area and throughout the entire main level of the house.
Your new kitchen is upgraded with stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite countertops. Continuing through, you step out onto your rear deck and outside oasis. This backyard space is sure to become your new favorite place to decompress after a long day.
The upper level of this stunning home features a spacious primary bedroom and a wonderfully renovated bathroom. There is an additional bedroom conveniently located on the upper level as well.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This space has great storage capabilities, space for a full bathroom, and ample space for a recreation room that would be perfect for entertaining guests and/or creating an office or den.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
**Total square footage includes unfinished basement.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- 932 square feet
- Spacious living room
- Powder room on main level
- Granite Countertops and Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Both bedrooms on upper level
- Unfinished basement with endless possibilities
- Laundry in basement
- Rear deck
- Hardwood Floors on Main Level
- 3-Level Townhouse
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- 9 miles from Baltimore International Airport
- Easy access to Interstate-95 and the Baltimore Washington Parkway
- 3.7 miles from Maryland Zoo
- 1.6 miles from Baltimore Inner Harbor
- 1.1 miles from from Camden Yards
- 4 miles from M&T Banks Stadium