512 N Payne St
Alexandria, VA 22314
Welcome to your amazing new rental in the community of Old Town Alexandria, Virginia that's is only 5-blocks from Trader Joe's, 6-blocks to Harris Teeter, and 4-blocks to the Braddock Rd Metro Station!
This perfectly located home is in the heart of it all and features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The entire house has been lovingly cared for over the years, making it move-in ready. The main living level is spacious and will bring you and your guests years of delight. The light-filled primary bedroom is spacious and has ample closet space.Exiting the rear of the kitchen, you step out to your fully fenced yard and massive patio. This space is certain to bring your family delight all year round. At the rear of the patio, you will find egress to the alley.
This charming home in the heart of Old Town will not last long.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- Stainless Steel dishwasher
- White Cabinets
- Dining Area
- Fully Fenced Yard
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
Old Town Alexandria
- City pays for snow removal, leaf, and trash removal
- Two blocks walk/roll from community rec center with outdoor pool.
- Part of the Parker Grey Historic District of Old Town Alexandria
- Tons of shopping, dining and activities on nearby King Street, Potomac Yard and Del Ray
- 5-blocks from Trader Joe's!
- 7-blocks to Harris Teeter!
- Easy access to great recreation: Mount Vernon Trail, Alexandria Boat Club, City Marina and Waterfront Park
- 3-minute drive to the George Washington Parkway, which makes commuting into DC a breeze
- 5-minute door-to-door drive to Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- 4 block walk/roll to Braddock Road Metro Station (serving blue and yellow lines)
- WMATA bus stops in every direction from the home