2502 4th Street
N. Arlington, VA 22201
1 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your charming new home in the beautiful community of Lyon Park in Arlington, Virginia!
This adorable home is located on a beautiful street and has been lovingly cared for over the years, showing genuine pride of ownership. It’s a home that is certain to impress even today’s most discerning buyer, offering beautiful upgrades and valuable improvements. Your fabulous new home features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms over 1,100 square feet.
The main level of the home features gleaming hardwood floors and a stunning kitchen with granite countertops. Your living area is spectacular and comes with a wood-burning fireplace that is certain to keep you warm on chilly nights.
You also have a detached 1 car garage and a fully fenced-in yard that is perfect for entertaining as it is quite spacious and makes for a stunning sight.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of its charm.
Look no further; you are home!
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Formal dining area
- Large deck with steps leading you down to the fenced-in backyard
- Granite countertops
- Connecting bedrooms upstairs
- Basement with laundry area
- Beautiful French doors added, leading out to back deck
- Converted into open floor plan for kitchen and dining area
- Spacious primary bedroom
- Ensuite off primary bedroom
- Half bath on main level
- Lots of storage space downstairs
- Lots of natural light shining through large windows
- 1-car Garage
- Formal living area with beautiful brick fireplace
- Lots of restaurants, shops and parks nearby
- Fort Barnard nearby, Historical Site, Defense of Washington
- Nearby elementary school
- Easy access to 395, with ramps for HOV
- In close proximity to Clarendon Metro Station
- 4.5 miles from Ronald Reagan Airport
- 4.4 miles from Washington D.C.
- 3.2 miles from Arlington National Cemetery
- 2.8 miles from Georgetown