Manassas, VA 20112
CALL (703) 348-6442
Welcome to your lovely raised rambler in Prince William County. Enter through your custom front door to your 2 bedroom and 1 bath retreat. Beautiful hardwood floors greet you throughout the sun-kissed main level. Fall in love with the butcher block counter tops, stainless steel appliances and farmhouse style sink in your wonderfully designed kitchen or cozy up to the brick fireplace in the living room. Enjoy family dinners in your dining room with access to your expansive backyard.
With a little over one acre of land, you can host many backyard barbecues, play endless games of tag or even set up chairs to lounge and gaze at the stars. Not to mention, the recreation room in the basement with a classic wood stove, bonus room and a den/office. As we know, storage is key when it comes to your home and this precious gem has plenty of it. Enjoy this and so much more in Prince William! Welcome Home!
- No HOA
- Friendly neighbors
- Located in excellent school district
- Close to Historic Manassas with many options for dining, shopping, and seasonal events
- Best farmer’s market in Northern Virginia
- Minutes from both 234 and 28
- Easy access to Manassas Amtrak and VRE stations
- Close to shopping on Liberia