Alexandria, VA 22314
Welcome to your exclusive home in the sought-after Carriage Works community of Old Town Alexandria, Virginia that's is only 3-blocks from Trader Joe's, 4-blocks to Harris Teeter, and 4-blocks to the Braddock Rd Metro Station!
This perfectly located home is in the heart of it all and features 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.The entire house has been lovingly cared for over the years, making it move-in ready. The hardwood flooring on the main level gleams beautifully from the copious amounts of natural light that flood the home. The main living level is anchored by a beautiful and practical wood-burning fireplace which will bring you and your guests years of delight. The sleek stainless steel appliances pop against the beautiful dark cabinets and add remarkable depth and warmth to the home. The primary bedroom is spacious and has 2 closets to include a massive walk-in closet.
Exiting the rear of the kitchen, you step out to your fully fenced wraparound patio. This space is certain to bring your family delight all year round. At the rear of the patio, you will find egress to your rear 2-car off street tandem parking spots! Parking in this area of Old Town is extremely rare and will provide you and your guests with effortless access to the home.
This end unit townhome streams light throughout including a skylight and additional windows located on the top floor. The upper level also hosts an additional bedroom with a closet that runs the length of this room, the laundry room, and the mechanical closet that may be used for additional storage.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out. This fabulous home in the heart of Old Town will not last long.
Look no further; you are home!
- HOA responsible for:
- Two blocks walk/roll from Community Rec Center with outdoor pool.
- Part of the Parker Grey Historic district of Old Town Alexandria
- Tons of shopping, dining and activities on nearby King Street, Potomac Yard and Del Ray
- 3-blocks from Trader Joe's!
- 4-blocks to Harris Teeter!
- Easy access to great recreation: Mount Vernon Trail, Alexandria Boat Club, City Marina and Waterfront Park
- 3-minute drive to the George Washington Parkway, which makes commuting into DC a breeze
- 5-minute door-to-door drive to Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- 4 block walk/roll to Braddock Road Metro Station (serving blue and yellow lines)
- WMATA bus stops in every direction from the home