Welcome to this Immaculate 2 BR, 2 BA condo in the wonderful gated community of Montebello. This amazing condo features an open floor plan and upgrades galore. The Kitchen was remodeled in 2014 with marble countertops, Stainless Steel appliances, new cabinets, backsplash and new ceramic tile flooring. The Living Room is open to the Dining Room and offers amazing views. The enclosed Balcony is the perfect setting for morning coffee or afternoon tea. The spacious Bedrooms feature HW floors, large walk-in closets and the Bathrooms have also been wonderfully updated with high-end flooring, lighting and vanities.
This home is also a commuter's dream, conveniently located to major commuting routes such as I-95, Fairfax County Parkway, the 495 Beltway, 2 Metros (Springfield/Van Dorn) and Metro Bus Stops. The location and the Montebello community make this condo a wonderful place to live.
Montebello is a gated condominium community in a natural Woodland community. Montebello makes the most of its wooded site near the Potomac River. The ‘beautiful hill’ was first named Mount Eagle by early owner Lord Bryan Fairfax in consultation with George Washington.
Today's Montebello offers great views, great surroundings, great interior space, great commutes and great living. Just a few of the community amenities are listed below:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- State of the art fitness center (sauna and steam rooms)
- Recreational rooms (bowling alley, billiard and ping/pong)
- Tennis courts
- Restaurant/Café and bar (outdoor deck)
- Convenience store, dry clean and hair salon
- Shuttle service to Metro and shopping trips
- Onsite management office
- 24 hour gate control and grounds patrol
- Onsite engineering, housekeeping and maintenance staff
- Children playground, hobby rooms and party rooms
- Pet area, picnic area and gazebo
- Clubs and activities (art exhibits, book club, bowling league, kids club, tennis club, travel information, water aerobics, women’s club and yoga, various social activities).
- Great community/neighbors etc
- “Resort” living
- Convenient location....minutes away from Huntington Metro, National Harbor, MGM National Harbor, Tanger Outlet and Old Town Alexandria.
- Easy access to I-495.