We believe in 6 Simple Steps when an agent is interviewing with The Nellis Group:
1. Send us your Resume, Review our Company Vision & Take the personality test: http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php
Forward the results and your personal assessment (do you agree with the findings?)
Review our Core Values, Mission & Vision Statement:
2. Interview with Team Leader at the local KWCP office.
3. Short In-Person Interview with James Nellis or Nicole Nellis-Cockrell (This can be done over the phone- prefer in person)
*If you do not have an active Real Estate License, we will provide access to licensing and options
4. Join for Team Meeting & Training Session: (The staff & agents help sign off on all new hires). We will only bring people on the team that the staff & agents see as part of our X-Factor- FLEX.
This also gives you the opportunity to see how you will learn from our training and peer accountability within the team.
5. NG Contract Review/Expectations Interview with James Nellis or Nicole Cockrell
6. Meeting with Spouse/Significant Other
*** If you are with a different KW - I would like to talk with your Broker/Team Leader before #4. For transparency and so they know we are not trying to "steal an agent."
100 First Days with NG: This will be given to you once you have officially joined the team
Google Calendar Access: Structured times to help you succeed.
Attendance: Team Meetings & Client Events - if missed you don’t get leads for the week (special exceptions go through NG Team Leader)
7 Days to see a new listing - if you don’t within 7 days you don’t get leads
WELCOME TO THE NELLIS GROUP