Woodbridge, VA 22192
CALL (703) 348-6442
Welcome to your lovely new townhome in the Rolling Brook Community of Woodbridge, Virginia. Located in Prince William County, this home features 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms. With over $55,000 of upgrades and improvements, your new home shows genuine pride of ownership. The luxurious wood flooring flows from the living room into the dining area located right off the kitchen. The stars of the home are the bright kitchen, gas fireplace, abundant storge room, new deck, and the paved, fenced rear garden.
The light filled, spacious lower living area is a great space for entertaining or a playroom. Enjoy the convenience of walking out of the lower living area and into your hard and landscaped rear garden for seasonal family activities. The amply sized master bedroom is light filled due to your three oversized windows. Also found in your master are two spacious closets, which are perfectly sized, and your ensuite bathroom.
Rounding out your new home is the essential large wood deck, perfect for morning cups of coffee, barbecues, or unwinding anytime. This home is truly a hidden gem. With Occoquan Regional park less than 5 miles away, you are perfectly poised in one of Northern Virginia’s hottest areas with access to the best that NoVA has to offer.
- 3 Playgrounds
- Tennis courts
- basketball court
- Community outdoor pool
- Dog friendly neighborhood with pet waste stations through out
- High school, middle school, elementary school are within 3 miles
- Minutes from historic old town Occoquan
- Lots of shopping, dining and restaurants at Potomac Mills, Stone Bridge, and Tackett's Mill.
- Many fitness center options within a few miles of the home.
- Occoquan Regional park less than 5 miles away
- Day trip to wineries and breweries in the area
- Enjoy hiking trails at the many parks in the area or a trip to Shenandoah.
- Minutes from the VRE, HOV ramp, and I-95.