West Springfield, VA 22152
Welcome to your gorgeous new home in the sought-after community of Cardinal Forrest in West Springfield, Virginia. This stunning home backs to the beautiful Accotink Creek and features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. With over $97,000 in upgrades and improvements, this home is turn-key and shows genuine pride of ownership. The entire house is freshly painted, making it move-in ready. The hardwood flooring on the main level gleams beautifully and the luxury vinyl flooring in the kitchen, foyer and basement, flows flawlessly. The ultramodern black appliances pop against the beautiful white cabinets and add a remarkable chicness to the home. The primary bedroom is spacious and has a wonderfully renovated 3 piece ensuite.
Exiting the mudroom/pantry off of the kitchen, you step out to your massive rear deck overlooking your backyard oasis, complete with a large storage shed. The large fully fenced rear garden will bring your family years of delight all year round.
The focal point of the bright and sunny lower living space is the gas fireplace which is flanked by built-ins. This area also is home to an additional bedroom, full updated bath, an office, a huge recreation or storage room, laundry room, and egress to the rear garden.
Your 2-car garage is perfect not only for your vehicles but for storage as well. There are also built-in shelves and a sizable workbench located in the garage.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out. This fabulous abode will not last long.
Look no further; you are home!
- Tot lot
- Outdoor pool
- Walking trails
- Elementary school in the neighborhood
- Middle & High schools less than 2 miles
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- Community center
- Tennis courts
- Green space
- Seasonal community events
- Community newsletter
- Sought-after Fairfax County Public Schools
- Property backs to Lake Accotink Park with nature trails, fishing, picnic area, and boat rentals
- Multiple private pools and racquet ball clubs (Walden Glen pool is less than a 2 minutes away)
- Convenient to Springfield Towne Center with its many restaurants and stores
- Also, close to the exclusive Springfield Golf and Country Club
- Convenient to the VRE (Rolling Road Station is about 2 miles away and has free parking) and Franconia Springfield Metro Station