Washington, DC 20011
CALL (202) 517-8889
Welcome to breathtaking views of Washington D.C.’s most treasured natural resource, Rock Creek Park, all from your chic new condo in the Randolph Towers Building in the community of Columbia Heights!
This home features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a sunroom perfectly situated for the park views. With over $8,000 of upgrades and improvements, your new home shows genuine pride of ownership. Gleaming hardwood flooring flow throughout the unit. This is the exclusive side of the building with inspiring views of Rock Creek Park, Piney Branch Park, and the National Cathedral from any window!
Your newly updated kitchen has granite countertops, modern stainless-steel appliances, newly refaced cabinets, and other delightful upgrades that are perfect for entertaining. Off of the living room is the perfect sunroom for office space, a yoga studio, playroom, or reading corner. Your bathroom is light, bright and pristine due to all of the upgrades that include new tile flooring, toilet, vanity, and shower fixtures.
Rounding out your new home is your dedicated parking space and in-unit laundry.
D.C. living at its finest with accessibility to downtown and amazing views of the parks. There are no city views here, only the adjacent parks' delightful treetops and storybook sunsets with this west-facing unit.
Peace, Quiet and Serenity await you.
- Secured access
- Bike parking
- Call box with digital directory
- Onsite property management
- Onsite package reception
- Digital package board in lobby
- Meeting room
- Close to two metro stops: Columbia Heights and Petworth on the Green and Yellow lines
- Access to numerous bus lines
- Bike share one block away
- Easy access to Piney Branch Parkway
- Great restaurants and bars to the north or south along 14th St NW
- Great proximity to Rock Creek Park
- Great proximity to Piney Branch Park
- Upshur Pool is blocks away
- Petworth Market (Saturday farmers market)
- Twin Oaks Community Garden
- Blocks from USA mall with Target in Columbia Heights
- Lots of options for groceries: new Safeway, Giant, and Yes! Organic Market all within blocks