5622 13th St NW Unit 2
Washington, D.C. 20011
CALL (202) 517-8889
Welcome to your chic new condo (2 of 3) in The Legacy Condominiums of 16th St Heights NW! This home features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all crafted with the finest materials. This pre-war rowhome was taken down to the brick and wholly reconstructed and painstakingly rebuilt with attention paid to every detail, while thoughtfully leaving the original exterior architecture intact so that the home continues to blend into the surrounding neighborhood seamlessly. Wire-brushed white oak hardwood flooring flows throughout the entire condo. All systems: appliances, wiring, plumbing, HVAC, and windows are NEW.
Look forward to morning cups of coffee on the front porch or your rear deck of the unit we've named, The Evelyn. Your gorgeous kitchen has pristine quartz countertops, modern stainless-steel appliances, drawer microwave, modern subway tile backsplash, new white shaker cabinets, under-cabinet lighting, and other delightful upgrades and features that will have entertaining in your new condo a regular occurrence. The primary bedroom is flooded with light and features egress. This unit's rear deck is the perfect space for outdoor entertainment or relaxation.
Let the day and the bustle of D.C. living melt away when you step into this home. Peace, quiet, and serenity await you. Look no further; you are home.
- Secured access
- common front spaces
- Common rear garden space
- Only 3 units
- Close to two metro stops: Columbia Heights and Petworth on the Green and Yellow lines
- Access to numerous bus lines
- Bike share one block away
- Easy access to 16th St NW and Georgia Ave NW
- Great restaurants and bars to the north or south along 14th St NW
- Great restaurants and bars to the east on Kennedy St NW
- Great proximity to Rock Creek Park (4 BLOCKS)
- Great proximity to Piney Branch Park
- Upshur Pool is blocks away
- Petworth Market (Saturday farmers market)
- Blocks from USA mall with Target in Columbia Heights
- Lots of options for groceries: new Safeway, Giant, and Yes! Organic Market all within blocks
- Minutes from the new Walter Reed development and Whole Foods!