The Nellis Group Investor Booklist
NG Vision: Be the industry leader in Real Estate innovation, investment and resource to all clients. Create wealth building for clients as they invest in real estate. Impact the community through charity that influences the next generation.
We have broken up the books with mindset first and then practical real estate books on how to invest. We encourage you to read all of the books. Feel free to reach out to one of our experts to learn more or go further in depth with any key concepts. (We have also added a small glimpse below each book).
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: Kiyosaki
* Great beginner book to realize pedigree does not over power passive income
Cashflow Quadrant: Kiyosaki
* Insight into becoming an investor regardless of your current quadrant as you pursue additional income.
Richest Man in Babylon: George S. Clason
* Key idea on paying off debt while you invest in your future (story form)
MONEY: Master the Game: Tony Robbins
* In-depth interviews on many topics covering ways money is spent, invested and accrued.
Millionaire Next Door: Thomas J. Stanley
* Life principles on living below your means to invest for your future.
REAL ESTATE SPECIFIC:
Millionaire Real Estate Investor: Gary Keller
* Leverage the market and professionals in each division within an investment to achieve the highest return.
BRRRR: Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat: David Greene
* The game plan to buy at a discount, invest in the property and pull money out while keeping it as your new investment.
HOLD: Gary Keller/McKissack
* Discovering key factors for properties you want to buy and HOLD for the long term.